HR services for your business
At Starfish People, we know that if you’ve employed staff you hope they’ll do a great job and make a positive difference to your business. After all, they are your company’s most valuable asset and they represent your brand, values, ethos, products and services, within your business and to your clients.
However, running a business and managing people is challenging, employment law can be complex and problematic to implement. In the event of an employment tribunal, there is not only the cost to consider but they are time-consuming and damaging to a company’s reputation.
Few businesses have the luxury of employing an HR professional, and even if they do, specialist HR support may still be required for situations such as redundancy or disciplinary investigations. It is clear to see how difficult it can be for employers to comply with the legislation which regulates how they must manage employee relations.
Who do you turn to for reliable advice when you have a difficult HR issue, and how much time will you invest in finding the right answer?
At Starfish People, our outsourced HR consultancy service is here to help. We work alongside you providing expert specialist advice, support and guidance and access to your own HR consultant, either as the need arises or as part of an ongoing service. We provide a clear and professional outsourced HR consultancy service tailored to meet your needs and budget.
We aim to make a difference by taking care of our client’s human resource needs allowing our clients time to focus on their business.
OUR HR SERVICES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- HR Outsourcing – Have you considered outsourcing some of your HR Functions? If so we are here to support you in managing the people-related functions within your company. Find out how in our guide to outsourcing video.
- Cloud HR Dashboard – Our HR Dashboard lets you understand the state of your HR processes at a glance. You can quickly see the number of employees you have; how many are on holiday or off sick, and who’s due their biannual appraisal. This aerial view of your HR lets you see everything in an instant.
- Kickstart package – Designed to help you kick start your businesses internal engine and help to keep it up and running.
- Consultancy for recruitment and selection – Help to recruit the correct candidate from job role assessment, DISC profiling and effective advertising to sifting through applicant CVs, interviewing and making the job offer.
- Employment contracts, terms, and conditions – The agreement between employer and employee as well as employment rights and responsibilities.
- HR policies and procedures – Rules of conduct for your business to encourage a healthy working environment.
- Employee handbooks – A resource designed to keep your employees informed and on track, to help your business run smoothly.
- Staff appraisal strategies – Myriad methods to help monitor and improve staff performance.
- Consultancy for disciplinary cases, investigations, grievance, and appeal proceedings – Professional advice and documentation to help guide you through the process and ensure compliance with your legal obligations.
- Customised paradigm coaching and NLP programmes – Regardless of company type or size, our tailor-made business training programmes are designed to make your employees more productive.
- HR audits and healthcare – An objective review of your current HR policies and procedures to identify best practices and suggestions for improvement.
- Attendance management – Encouraging a clear, concise and consistent communication of attendance policies and procedures for a more contented workforce.
- Free HR consultation – We know that as an employer there will be occasions when you would benefit from a quick answer to your HR question or you may want a second opinion on a course of action, so we’d like to help by offering you a 30 minute HR consultation – for free! Most of the time this will be all the advice you need, and if the employment issue is complex and more in-depth advice is required, we can advise you on what the next steps should be. If you decide to work with us following a free 30-minute HR consultation, we’d also like to offer you a discounted price on our retained HR services package.