Business training and coaching
Modern life for many is fast-paced and hectic. This can hold you back and leave you unable to fulfil your full potential. But business growth and performance can significantly improve with the aid of dynamic coaching.
The most rewarding and successful companies create environments where people are empowered, engaged and challenged to evolve and learn. There are a number of business coaching models and techniques that help employers and employees to foster positive change from the top down.
THE THREE KEY AREAS THAT OUR BUSINESS COACHES EXCEL IN ARE:
1. Idea inspiration – The perspective of an objective business coach can help you to generate new ideas. We can make suggestions and even act as devil’s advocate when it comes to sounding those ideas out.
2. Great guidance – By providing you with direction and challenging and supporting you at each step, we will give you the HR support you need to succeed.
3. Acing accountability – We will not only help you to strategise business goals but help you to achieve them by keeping you on track.
Specifically, business coaching for can help to:
- Enhance sales achievements
- Improve communications with individuals and teams in order to boost working relations
- Resolve workplace differences and performance issues
- Improve self-awareness, confidence and interpersonal skills
- Involve management in goal-setting
- Educate executives and teams on company values, visions and mission statements
“Helen is a complete professional. From the off she makes you feel at ease and manages to bring out your inner thoughts without you realising. She then gives the best advice possible to enable you to understand yourself. Things start to happen which enable you to see life from a different prospective. Helen has a fantastic sense of humour which helps you see the funny side of why you do the things you do. You owe it to yourself to have a healthy life and sense of wellbeing so take advantage of her knowledge and change your way of thinking today for a better life. You will not be disappointed. Good luck" An NLP coaching client from Chichester, West Sussex, September 2015.
NLP coaching to unlock potential
We offer business coaching to individuals using Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) coaching techniques, which are based on four key areas: people not equalling their behaviour and having the freedom to change their behaviours; people possessing all that’s needed to succeed and learning how to unlock that potential; communication success is based on response and learning to communicate better yields better responses; people are in control of their own minds and the life that they lead.
NLP coaching, for which each member of the Starfish People team is a qualified practitioner, can be tailored to reinforce best practices and encourage productivity in individuals in the workplace. It’s about enabling you to recognise your innate potential and helping you to unleash and harness that power. NLP coaching for employers or employees can help to improve:
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Stress management
- The easy release and management of negative emotions
- Career guidance
- Relationship issues
- Fears and phobias
No matter what size your company or your business coaching needs, Starfish People boasts a team of
highly professional experts who offer bespoke HR solutions that will enhance your workplace by providing individuals with access to improved self-awareness, confidence and interpersonal skills. Dedicated to customer service and leading with a listening ear, Starfish People can provide the business coaching you need to thrive.