One thing I notice when speaking to my clients, is many of them skip one vital step when they’re making new plans…
They don’t consider the impact that HR can have on reaching their goals.
You see, HR encompasses a lot. It’s not just telling people off and occasionally firing them.
There’s far more to it than that. It’s…
• Helping your people develop their skills and grow professionally.
• Making sure everyone understands the importance of their role and what’s expected of them.
• Helping them to realise their value and taking care of their health and wellbeing.
• Make sure your business always adheres to employment law as well as the ACAS code of practice.
• Protecting both your people and your business from fines, criminal charges, and tribunals.
If you don’t spend enough time making sure you’re covering all your HR bases, your people aren’t going to thrive. And you certainly won’t be hitting those goals this year.
It’s not as tricky as it might sound though. To help you see what you need to do, I’ve written a new guide called: “The business owner’s 2023 HR Checklist’.
Download your FREE copy below.